2020年欧冠联赛赛程Academic advising is an interactive process that goes beyond scheduling classes and preparing degree plans. Advisors partner with students to set and achieve academic goals, acquire relevant information and resources, and make intentional decisions consistent with the student’s interests, goals, strengths, and degree requirements.
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Located in: Melrose Hall 010
Or see OCE and RN to BSN information.
Important Upcoming Dates
- January and Spring 2020 courses are currently posted
- February 10 - First day of Spring Semester 2020
- February 14 - Last day to add a Spring Semester course on
- February 21 - Last day to add a Spring Semester course on
- February 21 - Peer Advising Specialist application closes on CatConnect
- February 28 - Last day to withdraw from a course (with W)
- March 6 - Registration & Orientation Leader deadline
- April 8 - The Major Occasion Event
- April 13-16 - Registration for Summer and Fall 2020 courses
- April 2 - Fall 2020 Nursing ImmunoComplio Session
- May 26 - 29 - Final Exams
For Portland, OCE, and additional dates, please see the Academic Calendars.
Academic Advising Values, Vision, and Mission
D2020年欧冠联赛赛程iversity – Fostering an inclusive and safe environment that honors multiple perspectives, ideas, and cultures.
Relationships – Building caring, collaborative connections with students, faculty, and staff.
I2020年欧冠联赛赛程ntentionality – Adopting a purposeful strategy to ensure that advising learning outcomes are achieved.
Vision – Taking a holistic and innovative approach to academic advising.
Ethics – Authentic interactions in an environment of mutual respect.
2020年欧冠联赛赛程Linfield’s Academic Advising office will be a leader among small colleges in facilitating innovative, assessment-driven advising practices so that all students will engage in intentional, individualized advising to achieve success.
Within the advising partnership, Linfield students will know that they matter and will be empowered to integrate their academic and life experiences in an intentional education plan to maximize their time at Linfield and achieve success.